Our 6'0 Comp surfboard leashes are designed for small to medium wave surf. With a 5.5mm cord thickness, this leash is both light and tough. A good option for those average days. Features include double stainless swivels to keep the leash spinning smoothly and a recessed horn to reduce the pull on your ankle. Worried about somebody watching you hide your key in the rocks? Stash it in the hidden ankle cuff key pocket.
Designed for small to medium wave surf.
- .22 diameter thickness. (5.5mm)
- Super lightweight extra tough urethane.
- Finished neoprene ankle cuff for maximum comfort.
- Stainless Steel Double swivel.
- Custom Pro-Lite mold with super flexible ends to reduce pull.
- Recessed horn to further reduce pull.
- Detachable rail saver.
- Key pocket.
- 2 year warranty
- Leash comes with carabiner pictured
Pro-Lite was formed in 1982 by a couple of surfers Bill Hapgood and Dave Neilson in Costa Mesa CA and the brand continues to produce top quality surf accessories to this day...surfboard bags, traction pads, surf leash's and transport remedies for surfboards and paddle boards.Free Surf